Saturday 13 September 2008

FREE RADICALS

FREE RADICALS
Do you know that to power your body about a trillion molecules of oxygen moves through each of your estimated 60 million cells on a daily basis. This oxygen is burned as fuel which in turn generales cellular waste known as free radicals . A good number of these free radical oxidants escapes and recirculate around your cells causing tiny holes to develop in your cell wall.
Naturally there’s a solution to this. Your immune system is equipped to automatically generate natural substances called Anti-oxidants which helps in combating these free radicals. Also the food you eat also contains antioidants like vitamin E and C and when you eat food that contains high antioxidants, you aid your cells to reduce free radical activity in your body. If you don’t have enough antioxidants in your body your cells get damaged.
Under normal circumstances, the antioxidants produced by our body and antoxidants produced by the food we eat would have restored the antioxidant level required for the effective protection of our body.
But there’s no normal circumstances anywhere in our imperfect world. The environment we live is polluted and pollution is the Chief source of free radicals
Even while we breath, we take in millions of free radical molecules that may be picked through cigarette smoke, emission from generating sets and automobile, including radiation, among others.
While we eat, we also consume free radicals in the form of preservatives and pesticides, alcohol is not left off, it is also loaded with free radicals, which leds it to the damage of the cells of our body.
To add to all the hassles, when you get older your natural body antioxidant, reduces, your white blood cells ceases to be as strong as the use to be against degenerative diseases that is why your body immune system need to be strengthened up against free radicals, know that having a strong immune system is the key.
According to Dr. Robert D. Willix in his book, Healthy at 100.
“ The most important discovery of the last half century concerns two substances called free radicals and antioxidants. Free radicals has been linked to (at last count), about 60 diseases. And we now have evidence that antioxidants can protect against,stop, and (in some instances) even reverse the damage done by free radicals……….start an immediate regimen to make sure you get all the antioxidants you need-both through diet and through the use of nutrients and dietery supplement, I urge you……… to star t aking antioxidant supplement now. You will see almost immediate; visible tangible evidence that these substance are working to protect you from free radical damage” (54).
Need I say more, we need to supplement our diet daily with powerful antioxidants and other dietery supplement that aids in fighting diseases.
In the next post we are going to talk about watch that thing you call food.
Persevere it shall be well!.

Yours in the struggle for a cancer free society
Egwu Chukwuemeka.

1 comment:

MARC JOE said...

HOW I AM MANAGED Cancer and I am so happy to share this testimony with everyone on how my cancer has been cured of Dr. Akhigbe, the godfather of herbal medicine. It has been several years since I passed from one country to another to cure me of cancer, but all seems in vain, I was confused and I decided to search on the Internet if I could have news on the cancer, so I keep looking until I have visited a particular site and have seen the testimonies of different people testify to how Dr. Akhigbe has cured them of cancer and other diseases. I was shocked and wondering if this was true. After some thought, I decided to contact him via the link. to be posted just to leave him a trace and when I contacted him, he proved to me that his herbal medicines could cure me if only I believed in it, so I asked for her herbal medicines and I got them through express delivery services and I applied as prescribed and after three weeks of application, I did not find any pain in me and to my biggest shock, the cancer was gone. I feel young feet and legs in me, both outside and outside, it was like a dream. Today, I am healed of cancer, I am so happy and I thank God for having called on Dr. Akhigbe to look after me. So, if you are in the field and you have cancer or any type of illness such as HIV / AIDS, HERPES, CANCER, DIABETES, ALS, HEPATITIS A, etc., contact Dr. Akhigbe who will will help heal this disease. or WhatsApp him on this number +2348142454860 or write to him drrealakhigbe@gmail.com